By visiting this website, you indicate acceptance of our privacy practices as described below and at other places on our site.
- Is it safe to shop online?
- Security is one of our top concerns. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, an advanced encryption technology that safeguards your personal information and ensures your privacy. Our secure banking procedures protect your credit/debit card information at all times.
- Is SPI committed to my privacy?
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. We take great pride in being honest, fair, respectful, and courteous to every customer. Therefore, we will never sell, rent, or loan any information regarding our customers to any third party. Any information that you provide to us will be used only to better serve your needs and enhance your shopping experience. Private information that you provide to us will be protected from abuse by outside parties. Keep in mind that our policies will change as we grow, so be sure to visit this page regularly.
- Are you committed to protecting children's privacy?
- We do not knowingly collect, use, or store information about children under 13. Our website is not designed to attract young children or sell products for purchase by children. Minors may use this website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- What information do you collect?
- This notice applies to all information submitted or collected on our websites. We use SSL software to collect and store the following information about you and information you provide about others: name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, credit/debit card numbers (or other payment method information), and third-party referral information.
- How do you use my information?
We use the information you provide at checkout only to process past, present, and future orders with us and our affiliates. Your contact information may be disclosed as necessary to the sender, receiver, or credit card holder of an order. We never share your information with an outside party except as necessary to process your orders.
We use your return email address and telephone numbers only to respond to inquiries about your order. You can register to receive special offers in two ways: by placing an order on our site or by taking advantage of an "opt-in" offer on our site. We will use your information for this purpose only if we receive it via one of our registration methods.
We use aggregate information that is not personally identifiable to improve and advertise our services. This data may contain information about the numbers and kinds of people who our site, but it cannot be used to identify any single individual.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!
In addition, third party companies may be placing and reading cookies, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of advertising or promoting their products on our website.
We never use or share your personally identifiable information in ways unrelated to processing your order without also offering an opportunity to "opt-out" of such use.
- How can I access my information?
- You can access and update most of your personally identifiable information via telephone or by sending a written request to our corporate office. For your protection, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before allowing access to your information.
- Do you have a page where I can wade through complex legal jargon?
- No business is complete without one. Just take a look at our terms and conditions for all the fine print you can handle.